There’s two hidden scenes for Nomiki available after you clear a route. On the night of 8/2, pick ‘I love you’ then go to the Candy Store on 8/6 AM.
– 7/30 AM Island Outskirts
– 7/30 PM Candy Store*
– 7/31 AM Pond
– 7/31 PM Candy Store*
– 8/1 PM Candy Store*
– 8/2 PM Island Outskirts
– 8/3 AM Secret Base
– 8/4 PM Island Outskirts
*You’re only required to do one of the three Candy Store events to get into the route. Doing all three is just to see
You can get two different scenes on Aug 9 depending on your choices on Aug 7, one with a CG and one without. Get the ingredients from Umi, Kyouko, and the Port for the CG version. Get the ingredients from the Road, the Port, and the Mountain for the other version.
– 7/30 PM Lighthouse
– 7/31 PM Lighthouse
– 8/1 PM Lighthouse
– 8/4 PM Lighthouse
– 8/5 PM Lighthouse: Pick ‘Look for what she wants to do together’
*The last event can be done on either 8/5 or 8/6, but you don’t get a second chance at the choice.
– 8/2 PM Candy Store
– 8/3 PM Candy Store
– 8/6 PM Candy Store
– 8/6 Night: Pick ‘Go take a look’
– 7/29 AM Town Hall Road
– 7/30 AM Town Hall Road: Pick ‘I’ll help’
– 7/31 AM Town Hall Road: ‘Shrine’ is the correct answer
– 8/3 AM Town Hall Road: ‘Chimney’ is the correct answer
– 8/4 AM Town Hall Road
– 8/6 AM Town Hall Road: Pick ‘The most dilapidated bird house’
You’ll unlock a CG on Aug 8th by picking ‘Have her help me change clothes’, but you won’t get all variations in one playthrough. After you clear 3 routes, you’ll unlock what I call [Onii-chan Mode]. You’ll get a different variation of Kamome’s CG depending on whether you’re in that mode or not. You can do them in any order, and you can always go back and do it after finishing the game.
- Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia: 100% Achievement Guide
- Lovekami -Healing Harem-: Achievements & Routs Guide
- Pizza Game: Scrapbooker Guide
- Peaceful Days: All Broken Fences Guide
- Changeling: How to Unlock The Guys