For Subway Midnight players, if you want to get good ending, this guide will provides you solutions to all the puzzles for the good ending, let’s check them out.
– In the section where you have to pick up fuses and run from the shark, pick up the fuse from the end of the room, run back and use the lift then fall onto the platform the the girl is on. Talk to her and you’ll give her the tackle box.
– In the next room, after you finish the computer girl’s puzzle then you can use the CD on the right side of the large computer.
Gamer girl & Teddy Bear girl
– On your 2nd playthrough, talk to the teddy bear girl at the end of the section and you’ll give her the letter – the teddy bear will transform into an item.
– On your 2nd playthrough, give the teddy bear to the gamer girl
– In the yellow maze room, look for the middle section and take the narrow path to pick up the yellow paint.
– In the orange room, on the last section of memory tiles you can safely step on the tile above and the tile that has the orange paint on it, then pick it up.
– In the blue room, the paint is in the middle path you can’t miss it.
– In the green room, pick up all the flowers and the green paint appears in front of the door.
– In the violet gallery room, closest red, gold, yellow, green, blue, purple, red at end.
– Make sure to pick up the flowers from the start of the gallery room for later
– Give all the paint to the girl in the room with the white canvas
– Just give the flowers to Benny at the end
Girl with dog
That’s all we are sharing today in Subway Midnight How to Get Good Ending (Puzzle Solutions), if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Mako