For Stormworks: Build and Rescue players, if your game dont Here is the fix to make missions work perfectly and vehicle spawning in mission.
Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stormworks\rom\data\missions\default_mission_locations
Edit script.lua file
Search : vehicle_main = spawnObject(spawn_transform, location.playlist_index, location.objects.vehicle_main, 0, nil, all_mission_objects)
Delete 0,nil arguments so it becomes :
vehicle_main = spawnObject(spawn_transform, location.playlist_index, location.objects.vehicle_main, all_mission_objects)
Now vehicles should spawn perfectly
PS : Make sure to save and make a new career mode world after. Just in case
That’s all we are sharing today in Stormworks: Build and Rescue Fix Make Vehicle Spawning in Mission 1.0, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Mehdi
- Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Meteorite Not Spawning
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Fix Crash to Desktop from Active “flight” Gameplay
- Death Stranding “Error: Your Windows 10 build must be 1809 or newer” How to Fix
- Scrap Mechanic How to Fix Controller Connection Error
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes