This guide will give you all the information you need to get going in the wonderful world of Stoneshard.
Welcome to Stoneshard
you probably reading this because you are new here.
When first playing Stoneshard you will play the tutorial chapter Prologue.
Use this opportunity to learn the game and classes. find a suitable playstyle for you.
Different all weapon types and magic types require a different playstyle.
- Pyromancy – Is good at ranged attacks and to deal damage to multiple enemies
- Geomacy – ‘s spells buffs and protects you.
- Staffs – Have magical damage types. it will some times boost your magic power by something like 5% – 15%. and its critical hits deals damage to multiple targets.
- Daggers – can only manage one target at a time but can cause serious wounds on your enemy.
- Sword – have skills to damage multiple targets and have high damage.
and so one..
(the list will be updated if you have anything you think should be changed, comment down below.)
I recommend that you level up at least one level before starting into your first mission.
The best and easiest way to do this is by hunting wolfs. they give you a decent amount of experience points and you can sell the fur to the tailor for money.
If you going for a staff build, I recommend that you locate the Witch hut, When speaking to the Witch, accept the drink.
Important things to know
The only way to save the game is by sleeping in an inn. Do this every time before you head out from a town.
You can find wells all around the world. For example, you have one in the town square. Use it to drink water and refill your waterskin.
Guild missions have a difficulty and a time limit. you can see the difficulty of a place in your map and the difficulty of a mission is shown in your mission book.
You can use Rest mode when you are not near enemies, this will rapidly restore your health and energy.
If you step on a trap, do not disarm it until you are no longer on it. If you do, it can and will activate again. even if it says 100+%
You can inspect characters with right-click to check their remaining health.
Gold coins can stack to 100 and purses can hold 2000 gold.
There is an auto-sort button. see the image above.
You will find these altars in undead dungeons. you have the choice to either activate them or destroy them.
- W – Weapon layout. (Switch between weapons.)
- Space Bar / numpad 5 – skip turn.
- 0-9 – Skills/spells.
- Alt – Loot hovers. (Display all item names.)
- Ctrl – Attack mode.
- F1 – Rest mode.
- I – Inventory
- C – Caracter info.
All keybindings can be found in settings.
In Stoneshard it’s critical to have energy, without you won’t be able to cast spells or use skills.
Heavy equipment will make your energy generate more slowly and decrease your max energy.
Therefore you must choose your equipment wisely.
For stealth or skill-based build you have to use low-level armor.
- Stoneshard: All Equipments Guide
- Devil May Cry 5: 100% Achievement
- PickCrafter: WHAMMY Achievement Guide
- Factory Balls: All Levels in Extra Level Pack Boo!
- Minoria: Secret Items, Enemies, Locations Guide