For STAR WARS™: Squadrons players, if you are using Window7 and trying to play the game, this guide will explain how you can run it on Windows 7, let’s check it out.
Please don’t post operating system drama, like “y u not use windows 10.” This is a forum guide for the estimated 10 million Steam users that use W7, not a Twitter thread for OS fanboyism.
If you’re encountering this error whenever you try to launch the game:
The procedure entry point DXGIGetDebugInterface1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll
Then just do the following:
* Download ReShade: https://reshade.me/
* Run it and choose Star Wars Squadrons from the list of games it shows you.
* It will ask you what post processing effects you want. I just chose the default settings.
* Once done, run the game. If you want to get rid of the ReShade bar at the top, hit the “HOME” key and click “Skip Tutorial.” Then hit the “ESC” key and it should fade from the screen. If it doesn’t, press HOME again.
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Logitech X52 Layout
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Ship Builder Guide
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Better Flight Controls
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Never Get Hit or Targeted