For STAR WARS™: Squadrons palyers, if you want to disable motion blur, but there is no such option in game, this guide will show you how to disable it, let’s check it out.
Disable Motion Blur
C:\Users\youruseraccount\Documents\STAR WARS Squadrons Steam\settings\Change the following in ProfileOptions_profile
Same place as motion blur DirectX12 is set to 0 change that with 1 and save.BootOptions
That’s all we are sharing today in STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Covid Wookiee
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Logitech X52 Layout
- Night of the Dead How to Disable Motion Blur
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Ship Builder Guide
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Play on Windows 7
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Never Get Hit or Targeted