For STAR WARS™: Squadrons players, if you don’t want to get hit or targeted, this guide provides a strategy that can make your opponents very hard to hit or target you, let’s check it out.
Step 1 – Go around in tight circles continuously, don’t use your evasion methods, look at the guy behind you and target him, no, you keep on flying in circles.
Step 2 – Pray that someone in your team hits the guy behind you. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, as long as you don’t get downed nothing else matters
Step 3 – Rinse and repeat
That’s all we are sharing today in STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Never Get Hit or Targeted, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Welp
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Logitech X52 Layout
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Ship Builder Guide
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How to Play on Windows 7
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Release Day HOTAS Deadzone Fix