Sky Force Reloaded is a classic shoot ‘em up experience packed in gorgeous visuals and excellent gameplay. here is a guide on how much do you need to unlock a technicians & what they do.
- Definitely what it says on the tin. A glowing crate will appear and when shot, it releases a good chunk of stars.
- You can get more stars by playing on harder difficulty or with temporal card #02 Extra Stars
- Saves you on one hit to help you get the Stay Untouched medal
- Plays a sound cue of laughing woman when activated.
Her icon can be seen if her abilities have been used:
- This technician triggers either shield, laser, or mega bomb at random.
- A sound cue of a guy freaking out plays when this happens.
- Does not use your power-up.
Burton seems to trigger at some condition, such as turning on shield when the vessel is surrounded with bullets
Increases luck in:
- Activating lucky shield (Requires card:Lucky Shield)
- Finding plane parts
- Finding permanent cards (best combined with Ace of Spades aircraft and permanent card #01)
The lucky shield triggers almost every time you fly with it. I don’t remember if the shield never gets turned on.
Slo Mo Chan
Slows down hostile bullets
Does literally what it says.
Slo Mo Chan releases an aura at the start of every game
Zaps anything destructible including enemies, barrels, towers and crates
- A temporal hologram will be placed anywhere in the playfield.
- The hologram lasts for 4 seconds.
- Hologram appears every 8 seconds
- All enemy bullets will be directed to that hologram, including your missle.
- Enemy missles will target back at you when the hologram disappear.
- Every crate you destroy now worth +2000 points instead of +1000
- Power-up dispensers is now changed to score dispensers.
- When you hover over it, the score starts racking up.
- The score goes up faster when the x(value) goes up.
- The score will be given when you left the dispenser. The x(value) also goes back to 1