If you are new player of Six Days in Fallujah, this guide will show you the 15 top tier tips for you to have a better start.
1. Holding shift will let you run. Double tap shift to dash/sprint.
If you got a big boo-boo in the leg, you can’t sprint or vault over walls anymore! If you have a injury in the arm, you will shoot less straight!
2. Tap spacebar once, and your character can shout “Clear”, “Weapon cache found”, “Blue diamond”, “Friendly!”, “Friendly Friendly!”, or when injured bad, “I’m hurt, need help”. All depending on situation, room, status, or where you look at with cross-hair. Example: when you look at a closet with a weapons cache, and you tap spacebar once it will shout “weapon cache found!”. Tapping spacebar once is very handy when entering from 2 sides to let your teammates know you are friendly. Or when you have bad boo-boo and need help from a teammate! So TAP spacebar once to let character shout! Holding spacebar makes you talk over radio, but that you know.
3. Use C, to mark, ping, or tell sh!t so teammates know where to look ,shoot, or go at!
4. NEVER EVER block doorways, halls or other tiny fatal-funnels! Fire & Move, and keep f4cking moving! A static object is a dead object. Clear Point of Entry, FAST!
5. Moving across windows, doors, murder-holes, or other openings?! Do it with an arch; lean left (if window/door is on left-side), side-step/strafe (left), pre-fire or shoot if needed, lean right (if you come on the right side of said door/window). In short: Cover Your Bases (Fields of Fire)
6. Always have full (360) security! Don’t all look at one point, that’s pointless!
7. Keep 2, to 3 paces away from walls, doors, and/or windows, so your muzzle doesn’t get stuck! You will lower the muzzle when, teammates cross in close proximity, or in front of you, and when coming close to, or with objects. This is part of, or has to do with, “Muzzle Discipline“.
8. Always try to go behind your teammates when moving out or peeling. Never walk in front of a friendly barrel, bullet doesn’t give a f4ck about who you are! If you really have to go in-front during a fire-fight, call out “CROSSING!”, and hopefully your teammate doesn’t have a happy trigger finger when he sees the contact.
9. FUNDAMENTAL! Always Bring a Buddy! Find a battle-buddy and stick with him until you both walk out alive, or die bravely together. Where he/you goes, you/he goes!
10. Breaching, tearing down the flag, or placing explosives should be done in agreement with all teammates. Don’t do something stupid without checking on, and with your teammates! Example: Missions where you need to find cache/IED or tear-down the flag, wait, and be sure that everyone is ready before you take action. Maybe a countdown, or just good communication.
11. Do everything as a TEAM, if action calls for the team to split-up, take your battle-buddy with you! Never go in alone, or you die alone!
12. Don’t bring back only one KIA via the LAAV! You have only 1 respawn for the WHOLE team! If you know you can’t heal your buddy, sprint back to the LAAV and bring back the 3 KIA. Remember, when you get back “re-spawn” you DON’T have the weapons you started with, you spawn as a regular F-N-G! “M16 iron sights baby!”.
13. Do not run out of AMMO! Restock at the LAAV if, and when you can. When you need it, it’s too late!
14. Speak, Tell, and Command! Speak importance, Tell danger i.e -injured, enemy movement, etc., this includes own movement and/or action(s). Command when needed! So listen, think, speak, suggest, take action and adapt!
15. Last one, and most important! Speed! Speed is f4cking key! When entering a building, speed makes or breaks the moment. Hesitate, stand still or panic and you, and others behind you will die! So when going dynamic, you go in aggressive, and with full f4cking force! Never stop in fatal-funnels! A good example: Pointman always looks forward and tells what he sees i.e. door right, closed door left, stairs going up right hand side, trip-wire, etc., (crouch so 2nd-man can shoot overhead if front contacts are equal or superior to yours), 2nd-men looks left side of pointman and to his own left side, 3rd-man does same as 2nd but on right side, tail-end-charlie “lastman” checks back at all time, 3rd-men should ALWAYS speak/shout “lastman” when moving out or when displacing, lastman doesn’t have eyes on his back!
Plan your position, but be flexible! Adapt and overcome.
Tap ALT: Check ammo and compass
Hold ALT: Check map, timer, and objectives
Tap R: Check mag
Scroll while holding Right Mouse Button: Swap between point firing and ADS (Aim Down Sights)
X: Turn on/off Flashlight
Y: Switch between firing modes (semi or burst)
Stop moving when hit: 2 check for wounds
Hold F when near downed teammate: Revive teammate(s)
Hold Shift + F: Breach a door. This can be done by kicking or using a ram.
Shotty (pointman) has a shotgun which can be used for breaching doors. Just blast the doorknob.
That’s all we are sharing today in Six Days in Fallujah 15 Top Tier Tips, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Lefty