This simple guide only tells about how to complete the sigma research.
Notice: I didn’t play the Eng version, so the names of some terms may not be exactly the same as they appear in the game.
Entering the game
- It doesn’t matter what your name or gender is.
- The country I always choose is China, which gives my first agent a characteristic of being a master in Kungfu. (good at fighting)
- The same goes for other countries. Every country enables their first agents to have some characteristic, and pick your first agent as someone who doesn’t have that characteristic, or it’s a waste.
Agents / Lover
- 1 hacker (NECESSARY).
- 1 with the characteristic of elite, that each government could only afford one of them.
- 1 with the characteristic of good at capturing agents from other countries that try to penetrate your country.
- 1 with the characteristic of persuading/puppet master. (if you don’t have anyone like that, feel free to choose the one you like. This one doesn’t really matter.)
- It’s better to have 2 males and 2 females. DO NOT have only males or only females in your team anyway. Some scientists have the properties like hating males/females, so both genders need to be in your group.
- Your lover can only be someone from another country,
- You CAN’T choose your lover as your agent.
- Your lover does not help anything in this game. Pick someone that’s not so useful.
- (I always pick KimJooSun 😀 )
- If you fail to recruit the agent, start the game again.
- Read the agents’ profiles carefully and answer the questions based on their characters or backgrounds.
- Exmaple: If an agent wants peace, your answer should include the idea like that.
Recommended and Not Recommended Agents
- Fance – Espoir,
- Korea – Magician,
- Germany – Double K.
Espoir is my no.1 pick. The last two are also good.
- Japan – Gamera,
- Russia – Slavik.
Both are good.
Capturing agents from other countries:
- Anatolia – Inside Out.
I’ve only had this one with this characteristic so far.
Recommended Negotiator / PuppetMaster / Others:
- China – 88888888，
- Britain – Maestro，
- Britain – Tiger，
- Japan – Tsuba，
- Japan – Express ，
- Germany – Banker，
- India – Noble，
- Anatolia – Green Crescent,
I prefer 88888888 and Green Crescent, but you can choose anyone based on your personal preference. All of them are good and won’t make big difference.
I don’t know why they failed on every mission but obviously their levels of intelligence or strength are almost the same as other agents…
Maybe I didn’t use them in the right way but I just failed when using them and succeeded when using others, so I would not recommend them.
(Especially don’t pick the one with jinx)
- America – Liberty, (She NEVER succeeds…)
- America – Leak, (The same)
- Korea – Peace, (The WORST hacker ever)
- Korea – Aphrodite, (She always refuses to work as she deals with her own stuff)
- Germany – Robber, (Better than the worst one, but still bad)
- Japan – Rider,
- China – Shaolin,
The last two are better than the former ones, but are still not as good as the recommended ones.
- Let your hacker lowers a country’s alert level,
- Send your agents to find the scientists in that country, (it’s better to send agents from that country since they will be more efficient in their own countries)
- Send out two drones,
- Meet with the ambassador. Ask for a lower alert level or a higher level of diplomacy. (at the cost of recalling a drone)
- When the alert level reaches to 0, let the agents first persuade/seduce/buy scientists over. (otherwise, scientist won’t work efficient enough)
- Then kidnap the scientists. (At an alert level of 0, the abduction would have to travel only 1.2 kilometers. At 100, it takes 5 kilometers, so it’s important to be reach the level of 0)
- If you can’t lower it to 0, just keep a surveillance drone in that country, which can help you keep an eye when kidnapping.
Repeat the steps. Keep kidnapping scientists.
The more scientists you have, the more progress your sigma research will get.
- At this time, the alert levels of all the countries are basically 0.
- Let your hacker locates scientists in other countries, (It can access to all the scientists at once, but don’t do this until alertness<=10%. )
- At the same time, send your agents to kidnap, (Remember to kidnap scientists selectively. Look at your sigma branch, kidnap the one that’s good at the field you still need someone to work on)
- At least one agent stays at home to catch the agents from other countries.
- When the relationships between you and other countries reach to 95% or above, you can directly ask the ambassadors for a scientist without giving anything. They will agree.
- Wait until your scientist complete the sigma research, then you win.
Key point: You can do anything with 0% alertness.
Clocks / Groups
1. Ensure that the clock doesn’t reach to 0.
- Don’t torture enemy agents to death. Diplomacy, relations with your own government, and the clock will all go off.
- Don’t agree with your lover on everything, or the government will be mad at you.
- Don’t give any technology to the Congress. (I don’t know the exact Eng name. Anyway it’s the organization that appears the first.)
2, The Organizations (I may got the wrong names)
Flying dragon(?): (Not sure about the exact name)
- They want you to help them to deal with Japan. You can do once or twice, but the clock will reduce time if you help them too many times.
- If you help the them, Japan will ask you to defect. Choose no, or you will be retaliated.
- Anti-capitalist and the exiled monarch: They are terrorist organizations that often ask you to help them to send a virus to other countries or something. You can get extra help when kidnapping if you help them. But if you follow this guide, kidnapping will 100% success, you don’t need their helps.
- Giving your research to them can improve your diplomacy with others.
Medicine and energy technology:
- Giving whatever looks helpful to humans. (like the energy that can save resources and the medicine that can increase longevity)
Written by KirakuYe