If you play Sea of Thieves and you stuck at Searching the Seas screen forever, this guide will explain why and provide solutions for you, let’s check it out.
Why And How
If you stuck at Searching the Seas, that means you are unable to connect to the game’s servers
What you need to do is restart the game, and make sure that you have shut down all backgound process of the game in Task Manager before restart it, if you don’t know how to stop the backgound process, just reboot your PC.
That’s all we are sharing today in Sea of Thieves Searching the Seas Forever How to Fix , if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- F1 2020 How to Fix Game Crashes Frequently
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Game Crashing Frequently
- Sea of Thieves How to Fix api-ms-win-core-versionansi- l1-1-0.dll
- Sea of Thieves How to Fix Voice Chat Not Working
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Crashing And Not Launching