If you play Sea of Thieves and having the problem of api-ms-win-core-versionansi- l1-1-0.dll, this guide will explain why and how to solve it, let’s check it out.
If you are having the problem of api-ms-win-core-versionansi- l1-1-0.dll
That means you are not playing on Windows 10
Sea of Thieves only support the latest Window 10 OS and if you want to play, you need to run it in Windows 10.
That’s all we are sharing today in Sea of Thieves How to Fix api-ms-win-core-versionansi- l1-1-0.dll, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Sea of Thieves How to Fix Voice Chat Not Working
- Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Crashing on Startup
- Post Scriptum How to Fix Fullscreen Resolution Problem
- Sea of Thieves Searching the Seas Forever How to Fix
- F1 2020 How to Fix Game Crashes Frequently