If you play Sea of Thieves and having the problem turning on you voice chat, this guide will provide some solutions that helps you to solve it, let’s check it out.
Ensure that Sea of Thieves has permission to use your microphone within your Windows 10 Privacy Settings.
Simply follow the steps below to check your settings:
- If Sea of Thieves is open, close the game entirely
- Click the Start Button
- Type “Privacy” without quotes
- Select “Privacy Settings” – this should be at the top of the resulting list
- On the left of the new screen, select “Microphone”
- Under “Let apps use my microphone”, ensure the toggle is set to On.
- Scroll down the list of apps below that toggle to find “Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha” and make sure that it is also toggled to On.
- Launch Sea of Thieves again and try chatting with your crew.
Also, please disconnect and reconnect your headset/microphone as this will refresh your device settings and prompt new driver installations which may be required.
That’s all we are sharing today in Sea of Thieves How to Fix Voice Chat Not Working, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Sea of Thieves How to Fix api-ms-win-core-versionansi- l1-1-0.dll
- Sea of Thieves Searching the Seas Forever How to Fix
- Phasmophobia Solutions for Microphone Issues
- Super Bernie World: Technical Issues Fix
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Fix 0x10022190 & 0x5000000a Error