This guide contains some Tips & Tricks for Survival Mode of Scrap Mechanic, check this out before start will help you play the game.
- The beginning wheels are terrible, you’re better off running until you can make normal wheels.
- Look for a large building with a glowing wrench sign, it has facilities for crafting advanced materials and items.
- The countdown on your farm indicates when robots will attack your plants. You can use this to farm robot parts as well.
- If you want to carry something around but it slows your character down, attach it to your vehicle, put your vehicle on a lift, and then carry the whole thing that way without a movement debuff.
- Look for beehives on tall rock formations, not trees.
- If you find dormitories with hostile robots inside, don’t refurbish it for later use, those hostile robots will likely respawn.
- Bigger buildings have stronger robots, don’t bother with the really huge ones until you graduate from starter gear or you’ll die in two shots.
- Swimming is really buggy, mute your volume and don’t stay under for too long at a time or you’ll blow out your eardrums and the game will stutter and crawl worse and worse until you resurface.
- Press H for the basics and don’t skip any steps on building your first car.
- You may need to make two beginner engines to attach all four wheels on your first car.
- Backpedaling while swinging your hammer at robots will prevent you from getting hurt most of the time.
- Get to the middle of a building before starting a fight or you might get punched off the ledge and fall.
- You can craft a respawn bed after making the advanced crafting robot at the wrench-sign garage.
- Items dropped instead of placed won’t disappear, as far as I’ve seen.
- Carrots aren’t great as food but are useful for expanding your farm since you can make them into Soil.
- If your vehicle is flipping itself over, lower the power output. You’ll still reach the same top speed, but start slower. If it’s still flipping, redistribute the weight by adding blocks, keeping in mind that different materials have different weights.
- I have no clue what to do with the surviving farmer trapped in a round cage. I just rolled him to my base and keep him in the corner. Be careful not to push him into a lake I guess.
That’s all we are sharing today Scrap Mechanic Survival Mode Tips & Tricks, if there are anything you want to add, please feel free to leave a comment below. and we’ll see you next time.
Credit to Pfysicyst
- Last Oasis Tips And Tricks (Quality Items, Crafting)
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Bee Beewax Beehives
- SCUM: Vehicle Respawn Points Map
- CityBattle | Virtual Earth (EU): Interface and Menu Guide
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Survival Guide