If you play Satisfactory and having the problem of the game crashes on startup, this guide provide some solutions for you. and they might help you solving the problem, let’s check it out.
The first thing you need to do is try to run the game as an administrator, if that doesn’t work, the launching problem might caused by errors during the installation.
Then, looking for any error that showed up during installation and verify the game file, don’t forget to disable antivirus since it may sometimes mistakenly delete files during installation process.
The problem of Visual C++ redistributable could be what’s causing it as well,
This package from Major Geeks uninstalls all existing packages and reinstalls them correctly.
Follow these instructions and reboot your computer after its finished.
As the last resort, try deleting the game and run the installer again.
That’s all we are sharing today in Satisfactory How to Fix Crashing on Startup, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Not Starting (Missing Sidebar)
- Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error)
- Satisfactory How to Fix Unable to Find Any Session with That ID
- Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Crashing on Startup
- Killing Floor 2 How to Fix Game Not Launching