Royal Crown support crossprogress, if you want to play it on another platform, there is a way to keep your progress and no need to creat a new account, if you first played on steam and now you want to play on mobile, it’s very easy to transfer your progress, and here is how.
How to Crossprogress
In the option of the game there are 2 options called Send and Transfer.
When you click Send on your steam version it will generate a code. On your mobile you have to click tansfer and input the code you got from the steam version.
The code only last for 3min . If you miss that window you can always generate another one.
That’s all we are sharing today in Royal Crown How to Cross Platform And Transfer Progress (Steam & Mobile), if you have any question, feel free to leave a comment and we’ll see you soon.
- Journey How to import your EGS Save File into Steam
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic How to Transfer Folder to Steam Without Reinstalling
- Star Renegades How to Transferring Save From Xbox Gamepass to Steam
- Monsters of Kanji: Word Maps Guide
- Kuboom: Hidden Console Command Guide