For Risk of Rain Returns players, this guide will show you, my strategy to unlock the current hardest achievement [EASY MODE]!
Basics & What Settings Make This Super (maybe even duper) Easy.
FIRSTLY PLEASE GET THE ARTEFACT OF COMMAND, IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR THIS!!!
step by step!
Useful Items !
ON THESE SETTINGS IT CAN ONE SHOT LIKE ANY BOSS
- Hermit’s Scarf – For evading attacks! [Unlock: Rapidfire | Huntress: Achieve 200% Attack Speed.]Stack this item as much as you want as it “Gives +10% Chance to Evade Per Stack”
- Prophet’s Cape – For blocking a hit every 15s! [Unlock: Close Calls | Commando: Dodge 7 Lethal Attacks.]DO NOT STACK THIS, IT IS SH*T A STACK (+1 health recovered)
- Red Whip – Mobility, makes it way easier to evade.
Stack these a lot as they will carry you to victory
Now you have done that it is time for the strats….
Run around and shoot things from afar before the teleporter event, most items should be gained on stage one, if not all.
When you get money, open chests and get the items I have mentioned above. Maybe even get other items to help slow down or kill enemies easier.
Throw your Thqwibs at the boss, it should pretty much instantly kill the boss, if not run around until it recharges. Don’t even bother shooting just wait for the Thqwibs, trust me.
Once you kill the boss, run around the entire map avoiding any enemies. Then activate the teleporter.
Now that you have reached stage 2, get more items if you feel like you need, or just find teleport and kill the boss again. Of course be running around a lot the whole time.
Once you reach stage 3, all you need to do is hit the teleporter. You do NOT have to kill the boss or wait for the timer. SO just book it to the teleporter and slam your interact key.
- Risk of Rain Returns – All Characters Unlock Requirements Guide
- Risk of Rain Returns – Prism Skins and How to Unlock Them
- Risk of Rain Returns – How to Unlock Commando’s Strange Prism
- Risk of Rain Returns – Survivor Tier List Guide
- Risk of Rain Returns – Robomando Judgement Trial Guide