For Remnant II playersm this guide is full list of safe codes in game, if you are looking for them, this guide will show you.
Remnant 2 Safe Codes [Full List]
There are three main safes In Remnant 2 that require codes:-
– The Founder Ford’s Chest code is 0415
– The Sewer Safe code is 8531 / 5813
– The Losom Asylum code is 2971
– Founder Ford’s Chest located in his room in Ward 13 and easly can be found.
– Now the way to uncover the code for the Remnant 2 Sewer Safe Code is actually quite simple. You just have to look around the sewer area and find numbers that appear on the walls.
Now the most important thing to remember that is the real code digits will only be illuminated to you once they are seen under a flashlight.
– Losom Asylum will be more difficult than just flashing light in some numbers. Here you will actually have to get your hands dirty by going through the entire area and collecting three dolls.
These dolls are important for opening access to the safe, so make sure you collect them all like a good RPG player. Once all the dolls are in your possession make your way to the basement and have a chat with the nurse.
DO NOT let her out since that would cause her death. Instead, give these dolls to her and she will start humming a tune eventually turning into a song. Listen carefully to the lyrics as she will say four numbers which are the code to the safe.
- Remnant II Nightweaver’s Web Trade Guide
- Remnant II Performance FPS Guide
- Remnant II How to Unlock the Engineer Archetype Fast & Easy
- Remnant II How to Avoid Negative Trait Point Save File Corruption
- Remnant II Everything You Need to Know about Classes