For Remnant II players who want to get a better performance FPS, this guide will show you a setting to get better framerate.
Upscaler: DLSS or Intel Performance mode, if your card doesnt support DLSS.
At first set the game on medium preset. This will write a value in the Config File that cant be changed otherwise.
Everything medium except:
Motion blur: off
Post Processing: low (looks sharper than medium)
To test your fps get on the small metal staircase next to the pan npc in ward 13. Now look straight at the left wheel of the van standing before the shooting range. If you are still above 60 fps, you should be fine. Otherwise you have to put Shadows on low.
- Remnant II Safe Codes Full List Guide
- Remnant II How to Unlock the Engineer Archetype Fast & Easy
- Remnant II How to Avoid Negative Trait Point Save File Corruption
- Remnant II Everything You Need to Know about Classes
- Remnant II – All Archetypes Unlock Guide