This paper introduces the story background and basic strategies of Posibility.
The protagonist devours the beast (tentative), which is a newly born monster. Too young life can’t grasp vision, only rely on the awakening skill “vitality perception” to understand the world. How can fragile life survive in a bad environment? Only stronger!
1. Look at the game interface, if you are careful enough, I believe you have found the answer to the first puzzle I gave (who is the final boss);
2. in addition to survival time, current life value, basic attack power, other attributes are hidden attributes.
3. Skillfully use the monster skills to find the final boss and knock it down!
PS:This is the maze game.
The way to judge whether the skill is active or passive is to press the “J” key, and the reactive skill is active skill;
To judge whether the skill is attack skill or body strengthening skill, try it.
Knock down the new monster and unlock it.
Capacity balance system
Each race has different ability values, some are good at moving, some are good at jumping, some are good at attacking, some are good at defending, some are special in moving. When he is outstanding on one hand, there will be a very crippling, perfect race does not exist. For example, devouring beast: (movement ability, slow), (jumping ability, extremely high), (falling speed, slow), (attack ability, low), (basic attack attribute, soul), (skill attribute, soul), (attack speed, fast), (skill delay, none), (defense value, low), (Defense attribute, Physics), (movement mode, walking);
The way to get stronger
2. Increase maximum health. Max HP = Basic HP + lifetime / 600, i.e. 1 point increase every 10 minutes;
3. Increase basic attack power. Basic attack power = original attack power + vitality absorption value. The weaker the monster’s vitality is, the more you need to knock it down! The more powerful the monster, the less it needs to be knocked down. In the end, boss is a 100 point attack power (>, >)
Skill attributes include: Physics, magic, soul, no type, percentage;
The corresponding defense attributes are: Physics, magic, soul, untyped, God;
1. Self relationship (basic attack attribute, skill attribute, damage rate):
(Physics, physics, 2), (Physics, magic, 0.5), (Physics, soul, 0.1), (Physics, percentage, 1), (Physics, no type, 1);
(magic, physics, 0.5), (magic, magic, 2), (magic, soul, 0.1), (magic, percentage, 1), (magic, no type, 1);
(soul, physics, 1), (soul, magic, 1), (soul, soul, 2), (soul, percentage, 1), (soul, untype, 1);
(no type, physical, 1), (no type, magic, 1), (no type, soul, 1), (no type, percentage, 1), (no type, no type, 1);
2. Relationship between the two parties (skill attribute, defense attribute, damage rate):
(Physics, physics, 0.5), (Physics, magic, 2), (Physics, soul, immunity), (Physics, untyped, 1.5);
(magic, physics, 2), (magic, magic, 0.5), (magic, soul, 0.1), (magic, no type, 1.5);
(soul, physics, 1), (soul, magic, 1), (soul, soul, 2), (soul, untyped, 1);
(no type, all, 1);
(all, God, immunity);
3. The skill ratio of each race is different, please take the actual effect as the criterion;
Actual damage = (basic attack power * skill multiple + skill basic attack power) * self relationship damage multiple * relationship damage multiple – defense power of both sides. When non immune and percentage damage, if the damage is 0, the forced damage is 1;
There is only one winning condition for the game: the only boss that will be knocked down.
PS: in this maze, you need to see the final boss first (>, >)
- Kritika:REBOOT – Stats Guide
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2: Build Guide
- Death end re;Quest: All Girls Guide
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Character Sheet Guide
- Royal Crown Tier List Champion Tiers Guide For Beginners