- Little Goody Two Shoes
- Witching Hour
- Shattered Delusions
This guide will not be covering “Dead Ends.” Only the main endings.
Egliette’s Regalia is acquired on any playthrough, right before the sugary supper. But getting Fleta’s good end also notifies you of them once again. It’s generally cosmetic and doesn’t affect outcomes.
Getting Fleta’s Regalia is relatively simple. You must win against her in all 3 games (hide and seek not counted.)
- Musical Chairs (required to progress)
At the end of the chapter, you’ll get her good ending and receive her regalia
Harpae’s Regalia is the hardest to obtain as it requires answering a series of questions right.
- On the fourth floor, when you are presented with the option to help Harpae get unstuck, DO NOT HELP.
- When she asks you to hold her hand, choose YES.
- When presented with the option to help her in the clutter room, DO NOT HELP.
- After she is finished with the clutter room, tell her “That was dangerous.”
- When next presented with the ability to hold her hand, choose YES.
- When she breaks down in the elevator, choose to APPEAL TO HER.
At the end of her section, you will be presented with her Regalia.
To obtain Lisette’s regalia, you must answer two questions right in her chapter.
At the dining room table, when asked how you knew her name, tell her you remembered.
Post circus chase, you’ll be asked if you will help Lisette. Choose YES.
NOTE: It is recommended you save before the circus chase, you can come back and skip Lisette’s regalia or get it, whether or not you’ve gotten all the regalia thus far, it provides an easy way to split your ending paths.
One of the easiest endings to get. All that is required is, near the end of Fleta’s chapter, you must lose against her in Musical Chairs. Just don’t press Z, or press it too early, and you will fail.
There is a couple ways to get this ending. Both very close together.
- In the doll room, when chatting with Harpae, she will offer to let you come with her to fix the button on your cardigan. Choose yes, and follow her up the stairs.
- You may instead choose no, and perform the Enjel mirror event first. But afterwards, follow Harpae all the way up the stairs instead of choosing to enter the other floors.
These will net you the Blindness ending.
To get the Platinum ending, you must have an INCOMPLETE Regalia set.
This means you have gotten at least one character’s bad end, but not all of them. This ending will trigger before the Enjel staircase chase.
NOTE: If in New Game+, it seems you have to get specifically 2 of the character’s Regalia.
To get the Dawn ending, you must have a COMPLETE Regalia set. ENJEL must reach the pocket mirror first.
This means you have gotten all characters’ good endings and obtained their Regalia. And at the end of the staircase chase, ENJEL has to be the one to reach the pocket mirror at the end, not you.
To get the Little Goodie Two Shoes ending, you must have a COMPLETE Regalia set. YOU must reach the pocket mirror first.
This means you have gotten all characters’ good endings and obtained their Regalia. And at the end of the staircase chase, YOU have to be the one to reach the pocket mirror at the end, not Enjel. Try running instantly as her dialogue ends.
The Witching Hour ending is simply obtained by obtaining NO Regalia (not counting Messer und Gabel) throughout the game.
This means you just have to fail to save each character, the end will trigger during the Enjel staircase chase.
Shattered Delusion, the new Secret End, is the most complicated to unlock. You must be in NG+ and only collect ONE Regalia.
New Game + unlocks after beating any of the Full game endings (not bad ends or dead ends.) And to get only one regalia, you must fail to save two characters of course.
That’s all we are sharing today in Pocket Mirror ~ GoldenerTraum Detailed Ending Requirements Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Oozezzzz
- Pocket Mirror GoldenerTraum How to Entering the Secret Room in NG+
- Pocket Mirror ~ GoldenerTraum All Achievements Guide