For Phasmophobia playersm this is just a simple guide that may make loading in to a lobby easier for you. Let’s check it out.
Easy fix, for some users who have multiple/one microphones.
- Remember, that you should have your microphone that you want to use set as Default in the Sound Control Panel.
When you double click (or right click and go into properties) on your mic input, you have to go to Advanced Tab and disable “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”.
- SCP Secret Laboratory: How to Fix “Mic & Voice Not Working” Issues
- Sea of Thieves How to Fix Voice Chat Not Working
- Super Bernie World: Technical Issues Fix
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Stuttering or Laggin Sound
- Phasmophobia How to Fix VR Crashing