For Phasmophobia playersm this is just a simple guide that may make loading in to a lobby easier for you. Let’s check it out.
Easy fix, for some users who have multiple/one microphones.
- Remember, that you should have your microphone that you want to use set as Default in the Sound Control Panel.
When you double click (or right click and go into properties) on your mic input, you have to go to Advanced Tab and disable “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”.
- Phasmophobia All Spirit Box Commands
- Phasmophobia How to Fix VR Crashing
- Phasmophobia Asylum Map (Cam Locations, Room Names and Numbers)
- Phasmophobia VR Lag/Stuttering fix (Oculus Rift)
- Phasmophobia Chart Program