For Persona 5 Royal players, this guide is about how to restore the Raidou Outfit and Music DLC that are in other versions of Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal
How to Restore Raidou DLC
As someone who despises censorship in every capacity, I find it pretty important to restore content that is otherwise lost due to petty reasons (and some anti-Japanese sentiment). This guide will show you how to restore the Raidou DLC in its entirety (costumes for all characters and battle music).
-You will have to mod the game unless there is a separate DLC released like they did for SMT 3
-You will have to use the mod loader to launch the game instead of the steam shortcut or else you will freeze the game with the costume equipped when going to Mementos or a Palace.
-Doing this does not prevent online compatibility or disable achievements, so there is no real downside to following this guide.
1. Install Reloaded II on Gamebanana , and run it. This is your mod loader.
2. Make sure to select the P5R.exe when prompted. This should be found in the Steam\steamapps\common\P5R directory. Keep the mod loader open for now.
3. Go to the Raidou Mod Page on Gamebanana . Click the Reloaded II 1 click install button. Follow prompts like your browser redirecting to your app, and the Reloaded II prompt to install the mod.
You have installed the mod. If you were to launch the game using the “launch application” button, the files would be correctly installed. However, you need a way to add the items to your inventory as your cardboard box will not provide it for you. That is fine because we can use cheat engine to add the items directly to your inventory.
4. Install Cheat Engine by clicking the giant green button at the top of the link. Make sure to click “Skip All” to avoid installing extra bloatware on your computer.
5. Go to this link for a cheat table . While you can add items through cheat engine without a table, it would be tedious and prone to various errors. Click the button at the bottom of the first post that says “P5R steam v8.CT”.
6. Click “Launch Application” on the Reloaded II application, and load into your Persona 5 save. If you did everything correctly the game should launch with no problems. Otherwise, make sure you got the directory right from step 2. After you’re in, tab out.
7. Open Cheat Engine. Click to skip tutorial. Close out any additional dialogue boxes it may try to open up.
8. Click the button with the green rectangle around it and select your Persona 5 EXE that is running the game.
9. Drag the P5R steam v8.CT file into Cheat Engine. It should open up a table with a bunch of buttons at the bottom.
10. Click the “Items” box. Then click the “Outfits” box in the dropdown. Find the “Yumizaki High”, “Gouto Costume”, and “Ouran High” entries for all the characters. Double click the 0 under “Value”, and change these values to 1.
11. If you did everything right, they should be in your inventory with no prompt from the game. Save before going into Mementos or a Palace just in case, but if you see the outfits, then congratulations.
12. You should be free to uninstall cheat engine, and delete the file for the cheat table if this is all you needed it for. You now must run reloaded 2 and click the “launch application” button every time you run Persona 5 Royal.
- Persona 5 Royal Beginner’s Guide to Modding
- Persona 5 Royal How to Uncap The FPS
- Persona 5 Royal How to Fix Blurry Resolution
- Persona 5 Royal All Bank Codes
- Persona 5 Royal Crossword Puzzles Answers And Dates Guide