For Persona 5 Royal players, Due to how the game handles DPI-scaling the game might look extremely blurry for the resolution you set the game as.
How to Fix Blurry Resolution
To fix the problem do the following:
1.Go to your Persona5R gamefolder.
2.Right-click the “P5R.exe” and click on “Properties”.
3.Go to the “Compatibility”-tab and click on “Change high DPI settings”.
4.Navigate to “High DPI scaling override” and enable “Override high DPI scaling behavior”.
5.Save your settings by pressing “Ok” and enjoy the game at the proper resolution.
- Persona 5 Royal How to Uncap The FPS
- Persona 5 Royal Beginner’s Guide to Modding
- Persona 5 Royal Crossword Puzzles Answers And Dates Guide
- Persona 5 Royal How to Restore Raidou DLC
- Persona 5 Royal All Bank Codes