If you play Persona 4 Golden on steam and while you play, there is no sound, the game is completely muted, this guide will provide a solution that helped other players solving the no audio problem, let’s check it out.
There is no official solution for this bug so far, but there are lots of players reporting that they somehow fix the no audio bug by moving the game files to their C: drive, try this method if you have space, it’s weird but it works somehow.
That’s all we are sharing today in Persona 4 Golden How to Fix No Audio Bug, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Shadowplay Doesn’t Work
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Doesn’t Meet Minimum Requirements Error
- Persona 4 Golden What is SOS and How it Works
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix the Stuttery Cutscene Lag
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Game Crashing Frequently