If you play Persona 4 Golden on steam and when you run the game, it shows Doesn’t Meet Minimum Requirements error, this guide will explain why and how to solve it, let’s check it out.
Persona 4 Golden requires DX11 for it to run. If it shows “Doesn’t meet minimum requirements” that’s probably becasue you are running it on the older hardware with DX10-only support, in order to play the game, make sure your hardware support DX11, upgrade your hardware.
That’s all we are sharing today in Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Doesn’t Meet Minimum Requirements Error, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Shadowplay Doesn’t Work
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Game Crashing Frequently
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix No Audio Bug
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix the Stuttery Cutscene Lag
- Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error)