Did you just lose your backpack due to a bug? Read this guide!
In your Steam library, right click Outward and click properties.
Next, go to the “Local Files” tab and click “Browse Local Files…”.
Then, enter the “SaveGames” folder.
Now, you should see a bunch of folders. Each of these folders represent a save file.
Before deleting any of them, backup the folders into another location.
The name of the folders indicate when the save file was created.
The format is: YYYYDDMMhhmmss
YYYY = Year
DD = Day
MM = Month
hh = Hour
mm = Minute
ss = Second
The game will automatically load the latest save in that folder, so just delete the latest save.
- Outward Definitive Edition How to Install Mods
- Outward: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- [Fixed]Outward: Stuck Bug on PC
- Outward: Skills and Trainer Locations
- Outward: Legacy Chest Locations