For OpenTTD players, this is a guide about simple train station builds, uses only 2 types of signals: Paths signal and block signal, Ro-Ro stations can handle high amounts of traffic. I tend to run 40+ trains on my railways and have no issues with stations.
Terminus stations can’t handle that much and I only use them for a couple of trains.
*Ro-Ro stands for roll-on roll-off, meaning trains come in one way and exit the other.
Curved Ro-Ro station
2-lane terminus station
4-lane terminus station
They can be extended lane wise until game limits by extending the middle cross further away from the station.
- OpenTTD How to Place your Stations Efficiently
- Everhood No Hit Encounters Guide
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Extract Models
- OpenTTD How To Wreck The Competition
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Set the Awakening on Your Ship