For new players of Nyaruru Fishy Fight, this is a basic guide with everything you need to know to start playing, let’s check it out.
Jump (and jump some more)
Open menu and find mission
Adjust the view
Cats always land on four paws but spikes will hurt Nyaruru! Don’t worry, Nyaruru is a speedy cat! Press the X button to dash across the spikes.
Mushrooms go boing! Bounce across the spikes using the mushrooms, but don’t forget to press the X button to dash once Nyaruru is mid-air!
Dark Forest Tips
Stuck in the Dark Forest?
A long drop that only goes down…
Only to find a wall in the way…
A mushroom that only goes high enough upwards…
To another mushroom that bounces you sideways…
To only go down again…
Don’t give up Nyaruru! What if I told you that you could bounce vertically on the horizontal mushroom?
See I’m not lying!!
1. Press the A Button to jump off the ledge where you began.
2. Press the X Button to dash mid-air.
3. When Nyaruru begins to fall again, press the A to jump again, landing you on top of the mushroom (may take a couple of tries, but don’t worry, I’ll cross my paws for you!!)
4. Once Nyaruru bounces upwards on the mushroom, press the A button to double jump then the X button to dash onto the ledge. You did it!!
5. Jump over the crate you’ll have pushed forward and make it back to Town!
Hidden (Or-Not-So) Items
Cabbage: Restores 30% HP
Lily has been drinking too much, it’s time to sober her up.
You found the stolen money!
She is drunk, is she really drunk?
Give the decieved lady a good rest.
Together we defeated our enemy!
Irin says this is our secret.
This place looks familiar.
How can you be so strong to defeat the vampire lord Dracula?
Look at those mouse murals on the wall.
Tell Eliza that Nyaruru is very friendly.
Complete the Boss Rush.
Rated 30+ stars in Bosh Rush.
Rated 40+ stars in Boss Rush.
Rated 50+ stars in Boss Rush.
Get hit in the head with Lily’s frying pan.