For Night of the Dead players. who want to disable motion blur, but don’t know how, here is a quick guide to disable motion blur, let’s check it out.
To disable Motion blur is quietly simple… All you need is an Editing program like Notepad++ which is a free Editor tool: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ Please do never use the Windows Editor to edit game files because you could destroy it’s formatting this way!
If you can’t see your AppData Folder you have to activate hidden elements in your folder view! Alternatively, you can type %appdata% to your Windows search and hit enter. “If you use the command you have to go one folder back”!
All you have to do now, is to open the Engine.ini file with Notepad++ and add the following to the “end” of the file:
That’s all we are sharing today in Night of the Dead How to Disable Motion Blur , if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to BotModExe
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur
- Grounded How to Turn Off & On the Distance Blur
- Devolverland Expo Settings Guide (Disable Motion Blur, Mouse Sensitivity, FOV)
- Grounded Turning Off/On the Distance Blur
- State of Decay 2: How to Turn off Film Grain, Motion Blur, Lens Flares, Depth of Field