For Nexomon: Extinction players, how want to know how all those element works exactly, this is an Element Effectiveness Chart for Nexomon: Extinction.
Element Effectiveness Chart
This diagram shows which element is good or bad against another. If an element is strong it means that the damage done is increased to 125%. If an element is weak, on the other hand, only 65% of the actual damage is caused.
That’s all we are sharing today in Nexomon: Extinction Element Effectiveness Chart, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to qhil
- Nexomon Extinction How to Get the Running Shoes
- Nexomon: Extinction All Status Effects Explained
- Nexomon: Extinction All Tyrant Locations
- Nexomon: Extinction Walkthrough Guide (No Story)
- Nexomon: Extinction Wild Encounters + Vaults