If you are playing Myth of Empires on a wide monitor, but the FOV is not right, this guide will show you how to fix the FOV for Myth Of Empires when playing on a wide monitor. взять кредит без отказа онлайн
What you need to do:
- Go to this folder: “C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Local\MOE\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\”.
AppData is a hidden folder. Unless you have the show hidden files/folders option ticked you will not see this folder.
You can go directly to the AppData folder by typing %AppData% in the Windows search box and press Enter (the AppData folder will now open in a new window) or by opening a File Explorer Window and type %AppData% in the address bar and hit Enter. From there you navigate go to the mentioned above folder.
- In the mentioned folder open the file called “Engine.ini”. Open it with a text editor like for example Notepad.
- When you’ve opened the file “Engine.ini” with Notepad scroll down to the end of the file and add the below two lines to “Engine.ini”:
- Save the file “Engine.ini” and close Notepad, now fire up the game and you should be able to scroll out further to see your character in full and have a normal/better FOV.
After editing the default Engine.ini.
- Myth of Empires How to Skip Intro Video
- Myth of Empires How to Boost Performance and Graphics
- Myth of Empires Map With All Locations Revealed
- Myth of Empires Dedicated Server Guide
- Myth of Empires Easiest Way to Level Up Bow Skills