If you want to create a Myth of Empires server, this is a detailed guide about how to create and run a dedicated server, with both text and video guide below.
- Launch the PrivateServerTool.exe located in <Game Directory>/PrivateServerTool
- Configure the settings as you see fit; Change the port to 4 digit ports to fix Steam Error (IE 5888 and 5889)
- Once your server settings are done; hit save. This will create an ini file with your server parameters. Save this for later.
- Click “Start Server” This will generate a .bat file for you to launch your server!
- Launch the server using the .bat file created by the program. Once the server loads, shut it down by hitting Ctrl-c in the server window.
- Open the INI file from earlier and copy the contents.
- Browse to <Game Directory>/WindowsPrivateServer/MOE/Saved/Config/WindowsServer
- open the “GameUserSettings.ini” file and paste the contents of the original INI at the bottom.
- Relaunch the server
RCON is a protocol that allows server administrators to remotely execute commands. For MoE RCON will only accept access from the local server.
- Port – In the ShutDownServicePort
- Default Pass – 123456
Known RCON Commands
- ShutdownServer – Shuts server down
- SaveWorld – Saves the server
- GetPlayers – Throws memory errors and crashes the server
Known Console Commands
- Cheat fly – Allows Flying as admin
- Cheat walk – Disable flying
- Cheat Say <Text> – Works but doesn’t display anything in-game only logs
- Cheat SaveWorld – Saves the Server
- Cheat Ghost – No Clip
- Cheat GetPlayers – Works but doesn’t display output
- Cheat God – Enables/Disables God Mode
- Myth of Empires All Server Admin Commands
- Myth of Empires How to Skip Intro Video
- Myth of Empires How to Fix FOV for Wide Monitors
- Myth of Empires How to Boost Performance and Graphics
- Myth of Empires Map With All Locations Revealed