Simple guide to unlock secret achievements and those not very clear.
PETA’s been informed of your behaviour
- The first of the secret achievements you can get right in the first chapter, you just have to hit the pheasant after he’s asked you not to hit it.
- Sprint for over a minute without stopping. Simply ran around in a circle until a minute had passed, it can be obtained from the first level, I recommend to choose a flat part of the ground because the soil differences can create a microjump that bothers the unlocking. Paquimé’s market square is ideal.
- Destroy 20 tents in Paquimé’s Market. The tents you must destroy are in the marketplace itself and on the rooftops surrounding it.
This is not Zel..that game
- My favorite, quote to Zelda’s games and that compulsive little mania to destroy pots. Simply attempt to destroy a vase in Paquimé, town and market are full of these orange and black decorative pots in various locations. Spoiler the pots don’t break, what you thought you were in a Zelda’s game?
- The text is clear, there is no need for explanation but where can you get it?
Exactly against the Giant Toad Boss.
- The moves that enable the unlocking of this achievement are the complicated ones that create a luminous effect, but not all of them are fine. To not have the doubt, make all the moves listed here (LA low attack – HA heavy attack):
- SHIFT+LA or HA
Written by Comric
- Pocket Rogues: 100% Achievements Guide
- Love is Dead: Secret Exit Guide
- Factory Balls: All Levels in Extra Level Pack Boo!
- The Unexpected Quest Prologue 100% Achievement Guide
- Swords & Souls: Neverseen – All Lost Children Locations Guide