For Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord players, this guide provides all the perks which I chose to be the best for a governor companion. I ignored all non governor perks, for those I just picked the bottom option, so those perks you can pick whatever you want.
Also Smithing is skipped, it has no governor perks.
Now lets get started.
One Handed Perks
Two Handed Perks
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Disable Blood
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord How to Solve the Brother Marriage Glitch
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: How to Activate Cheats
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: Smithing XP & Profit