Here is a step-by-step guide on how to enable cheats in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. hopt this guide will help you.
Files (Step 1)
Find the file where the game is installed.
> Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs > engine_config.txt
After opening the “engine_config.txt” text file I specified, convert the following variables from 0 to 1.
cheat_mode = 0 -> cheat_mode = 1
The first step is over.
What You Do In-Game (Step 2)
Note: If you turn off cheats, you have to write ‘nocheatmenu’ this time.
Note 2: If you open the cheats once in the game and close them later, the achievements will still not be active. So once you cheat, the achievements will be invalid for that story path.
Full List of Cheats
In the War
CTRL + SHIFT + H > Horse Health
CTRL + F3 > Hurt yourself
CTRL + W > Weapon ability
CTRL + ALT + F4 > Destroy all enemy troops
CTRL + F9 > Slow Motion
CTRL + F11 > Stops time in battle
On the Map
CTRL + T > See everything on the world map.
CTRL + (Left Click) > Teleports
On the Character Screen
CTRL + L > Level UP
On the Troop Screen
On the Trade Screen
By Ünzogi -B
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Disable Blood
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord How to Solve the Brother Marriage Glitch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: Khuzait Heavy Lancer Fix
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: Smithing XP & Profit