If you play Mortal Kombat 11 and keep having those server issues that bothers you playing the game, this guide will show you how to fix it, let’s check it out.
You need to have “Nvidia Geforce Game Experience” and optimize the game, incredibly easier than it should have been.
I thought it was a update that broke the game, glad to know it isn’t the developers fault.
HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE:
1. Download Nvidia Geforce Game Experience
2. Once it is Downloaded, Optimize it.
3. Relaunch to see if it’s back up and working.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mortal Kombat 11 How to Fix the Server Issues, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Pecz
- Horizon Zero Dawn How to Fix Crashing and Optimization
- Devil May Cry 5: Graphics Card Drivers
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince – Graphics Fix for Laptops
- Devil May Cry 5: System Requirements for PC
- Path of Exile How to Fix Stuttering and Lagspike