For Mortal Kombat 1 players who want to mute the other player, this guide will show you how to do it, let’s check it out.
Main menu > “Settings”
“Settings” > “VIDEO & AUDIO”
In “VIDEO & AUDIO” go all the way down and switch “Mute other players” to “ON” (“OFF” by default).
Muting other players during the match
Pause > “VOICE CHAT” > Mute other players > ON
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Fix Loading Times on HDD
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Fix PC Performance
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Quickly Repeat Purchase of Items in Invasions Shop
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Enable Playstation Controller
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Enable Motion Blur & Disable Film Grain