For Mortal Kombat 1 players who installed the game on a HDD and not a SSD, you are very aware of multiple instances where the game needs to load for anywhere between 20 seconds up to a minute. Here’s how to fix that without the need of buying a SDD.
→ (Processes) right click Mortal Kombat 1™ → (Go to details) → right click MK12.exe → Set Priority → High.Every instance of the game loading should be reduced by 60-70%!
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Fix PC Performance
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Mute Other Players
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Quickly Repeat Purchase of Items in Invasions Shop
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Enable Playstation Controller
- Mortal Kombat 1 How to Farm XP, Seasonal Credits, Coins and Crowns