If you play Minecraft Dungeons and want to find you savefile in your PC for whatever reasons, this guide will provide the location and help you to find your save, let’s check it out.
Save File Location
If you have the Microsoft Store version of the game. The location will be here
C:\Users\*Your User Name*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Lovika_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Local\Dungeons\
That’s all we are sharing today in Minecraft Dungeons Save File Location Guide , if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- State of Decay 2: How to Import or Backup Your Steam & Microsoft Saves
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix for Stuck on Please Wait… 3.68GiB Remaining
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix for Stuck Blue Bar (Loading Screen)
- Minecraft Dungeons Nether Portal Location Guide
- Minecraft Dungeons How to Online Co-op With Your Friends