If you play Minecraft Dungeons and want to play with your friends as a team of dungeons crawlers, this guide was created to help you make it happens, of course we don’t provide friends, just the method of Online Coop, let’s check it out.
How to Play Online Coop With Friends
- Start Minecraft Dungeons and select Online Game in the bottom left corner
- A menu is opened by step 1 which allows you to either host your own game or join a friend
- If you want to host a game, select Online Game and then Start Online Game in the top right. This will load you into your world where you can invite your friends.
- Now hit the F key (PC) / Select Button (Xbox One) to open up your friends list and invite who you want into the game.
Minecraft Dungeons supports 4 player co-op, you can play through the campaign freely with you friends. (Can’t play with strangers, No PVPs)
That’s all we are sharing today in Minecraft Dungeons How to Online Co-op With Your Friends, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted
- Craftopia How to Play Co-op With Friends (Using Hamachi)
- Stick Fight: The Game – Local Multiplayer Guide
- Minecraft Dungeons Save File Location Guide
- Minecraft Dungeons How to Beat The Final Boss Strategy Guide