Here is a guide on how to turn a green newbie into a red-hot veteran.
Safe place in the squad
The game has a lot of items that temporarily increase Defenсe and Health. Many of them will allow your rookie to safely survive at least the first two attacks.
The ‘Medusa’s Mirror’ incredibly reduces incoming damage, but at the same time it does not allow the petrified unit to attack or heal themselves, and also punishes with damage for any active action in combat. If you decide to use this item, the only safe action for the unit is to remain in the ‘Defensive Stance’ for all three of the following combats.
This item is exceptionally useful, but only to flimsy recruits whose sole purpose is to survive and gain experience. If you decide to use the ‘Medusa’s Mirror’ – use it together with ‘Potion of Dicer’, ‘Potion of Gamester’ and ‘Potion of The Gambler’.
- Might is Right: How to Play the Sentry
- Take That: Lord Mode Guide
- Risk of Rain 2 How to get “Defensive Microbots” Filled Out in Your Logbook
- Terraria 1.4 Master Mode Best Summoner Build With Demonstration
- Eden Rising: Full Map and Outpost Locations