Hi, welcome to SteamAH, Mega Man is now available on Steam. if you want to find the save file locations. you are going to the right place. here we will bring you the guide on how to find the save files.
Where are the Save Files?
Check if at least the save folder are present in
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\YOUR_STEAM_ID\999020\remote\RZZC”. The save file should be the file savedata.dat.
Deleting the savedata (and turn off steam cloud sync) has been confirmed to allow the game to start again but if you try to change the resolution (don’t even try it) or quit the game and come back later… it will start the crashing all over again.
Game Crashes when create new save data?
You can even not find the save files in the directory. This crashes seem to be a bug for the game. hope if this is a patching issue they need to get on it soon.
- DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Save File Location
- Dragon’s Dogma Save File Location
- Forager Rainbow Puzzle Glitch/Bug Workaround Fix
- SoulWorker How to Increase FPS By Setting Resolution Lower
- Patrician III: How to Fix Alt+Tabbing Issues