For Medieval Dynasty players, this guide provides a simple trick to get unlimited durability on tools and weapons. Let’s check out how it’s done.
I have not tried this with every tool/weapon available, but it appears to work for all the ones I’ve used thus far. To be honest, it could easily be considered an “exploit”. It does break the balance of the game and I don’t recommend using it all the time. However, when a hammer is just about to break and you’re so close to finishing that big building, it can save you an annoying trek in the dark – right before you are teleported home – to find resources to craft another or back to storage to get a new one.
That’s all we are sharing today in Medieval Dynasty Unlimited Durability Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to tsylus
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House
- Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation
- Medieval Dynasty How to Remove Splash Screens on Game Load.
- Medieval Dynasty All Resource & Animal Locations Map
- Medieval Dynasty Berries Location Guide v1.0.2