For Medieval Dynasty players, this guide provides the methode of how to edit your save file to add dynasty reputation, let’s check it out.
How to add Dynasty Rep
How to edit your save file to add dynasty reputation. For when quests get retroactively more dynasty reputation in new patches after you complete them, or just to advance things for yourself, or any reason, it’s a single player game after all!
From Ash00182 originally:
Upload your save file to the link below and edit “DynastyReputation ()”. Easier to CTRL + F and type your reputation value in to find it.
Save file can be found under (Insert your windows account name)
Dynasty Reputation is necessary to advance some quests, and also higher dynasty rep gives you better recruits at the campfires.
It possibly does other things too.
Also, in that editor are likely other things that you might like to edit.
…and there is a “maxage_64” value, which may or may not be referring to something happening at age 64.
That’s all we are sharing today in Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to SumEdd
- Medieval Dynasty How to Edit NPC Stats Guide
- Someday You’ll Return Save Location Guide Can’t Load Savefile Solution
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- BarnFinders Save File Location How to Editing for Money and Other Items
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House