For Medieval Dynasty players, if you want to make the game load faster, this guide will show you how to do it by remove splash screens on game load.
Renaming video files on PC.
1- Right click the game in your steam library > manage > browse local files.
2- Navigate to the movies folder.
3- There should be three .mp4 files.
You can zip them or move them but i just renamed them the same name without the dot like this:
The game will skip them and go directly to the loading screen.
If you verify game files you will need to repeat this, you can rename the dot back in beforehand or steam will re-download those same three .mp4 files.
If you don’t care about download times or bandwidth you can just delete the files in step 3.
No more blinding white splash screens.
That’s all we are sharing today in Medieval Dynasty How to Remove Splash Screens on Game Load., if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to PBandjellyfish
- Medieval Dynasty How to Skip the intro Videos
- Medieval Dynasty How to Edit NPC Stats Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House
- Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation
- Medieval Dynasty Loading Screens FullHD Wallpaper