If you play Medieval Dynasty, you need to know the latest update and all the changes it brings, this article contains the full patch note, let’s check it out.
- Quest ’Little Garden’ bugging the dialogue UI on acceptation is now fixed.
- Food Storages are now in Field Technology and no longer retrieves points from Building Technology.
- Improved the building placement. Building closer to the water is now possible.
- Plant respawn blocked in field areas is fixed.
- Corrected information about seed incompatibility with season.
- Displaying names of interactive objects in inspector mode is now fixed.
- Loading fields and their correct state from a savegame should now work properly.
- The ability to destroy a field with a hammer in destruction mode has been added.
That’s all we are sharing today in Medieval Dynasty Patch Notes (Update September 20, 2020), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House
- Medieval Dynasty Farm Fields Guide for Effective Procedure
- Medieval Dynasty How to Skip the intro Videos
- Terraria New Update 1.4 0.4 Patch Notes Journey’s End
- Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation