For Medieval Dynasty players, if you want to know how to change stats of npcs, this guide will show you how to edit it, let’s check it out.
1. Find NPC you want to change and recruit
2. Check his stats 3,1,1,1,1,1
3. Talk to him and check his Approval 52%
4. Save game to a new save file Save001
5. Go to http://www.saveeditonline.com/ and upload save file. Save file location (c:\Users\???\AppData\Local\Medieval_Dynasty\Saved\SaveGames\)
6. Search for “:(52)”
7. Change stats
8. Download save file, and change its name to Save002
9. Load the save file
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Ship Builder Guide
- Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Logitech X52 Layout
- Medieval Dynasty How to Remove Splash Screens on Game Load.
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur