For Medieval Dynasty players, if you want to know how to change stats of npcs, this guide will show you how to edit it, let’s check it out.
1. Find NPC you want to change and recruit
2. Check his stats 3,1,1,1,1,1
3. Talk to him and check his Approval 52%
4. Save game to a new save file Save001
5. Go to http://www.saveeditonline.com/ and upload save file. Save file location (c:\Users\???\AppData\Local\Medieval_Dynasty\Saved\SaveGames\)
6. Search for “:(52)”
7. Change stats
8. Download save file, and change its name to Save002
9. Load the save file
- Medieval Dynasty How to Add Dynasty Reputation
- Medieval Dynasty How to Remove Splash Screens on Game Load.
- Medieval Dynasty Starter Guide How to Hunt, Farm, and Build a House
- Medieval Dynasty How to Skip the intro Videos
- Medieval Dynasty All Resource & Animal Locations Map