After collecting unlimited flight, you can now access different easter eggs hidden throughout the game that take you to different areas!
- In the bonus pyramid level, fly up and into the sky. You’ll see an egg outside of the normal level boundary.
- Birdy Beach – Fly towards the island in the background of the map – there’s an egg behind it.
- Strangely Familiar Jungle – Fly up until you can get to the rim of the jungle, there’s an egg located on top of it.
- Tubular City – Fly up to the top of the buildings and there’s an easter egg in one of the corners.
- Watery Factory – Fly above and out of the bathtub to find a character from the developer’s previous game: Kiwi 64.
- Final Boss – Fly upwards out of the map to automatically defeat him!
Written by Donovon
- Macbat 64: Golden Kiwi Locations
- Streets of Rage 4: Easter Egg Levels & Bosses
- The Messenger: All Easter Eggs in Shopkeeper’s Story
- Terraria: Artificial Biomes Guide
- Stone Story RPG: All Enemies Guide in 5 Star Level