For Lords Mobile players, Tier 5 (T5) troops are finally out now and this guide will explain how to Unlock T5 Troops ,let’s checki it out.
What are the tier 5 (T5) troops?
T5 are the highest-ranking troops in Lords Mobile. They have replaced the T4 troops as the most desirable soldiers on the battlefield.
T5 Troops vs T4 Troops
You’re probably wondering how much stronger T5 troops are than T4 troops. The answer will surprise you.
Each T4 troop has a might of 36 while each T5 troop has a might of 48. That’s only a jump of a little over 30%.
Of course, every extra stat adds up but don’t expect the jump that you felt between T1 to T2 or T2 to T3.
T1 Troops Might 2
T2 Troops Might 8
T3 Troops Might 24
T4 Troops Might 36
T5 Troops Might 48
I know a bunch of you are going to point out that the might jump is technically the same as from T3 to T4. The thing is, as every person with half a brain knows, the percentage jump is less with T5…
How to Get T5 Troops?
Here’s the thing for all those hiding under a freakin rock. T5 troops are bloody hard to activate. Prepare to wait a long time.
Here are the things that you’ll need to do in order to unlock T5:
- Get T4 troops. You will have to complete all the requirements for T4 as mentioned in this article.
- You will have to complete the entire “Gear Tree” research in the Academy. That’s a heck-load of research. You will need to research all of it!
- You will need to build Lunar Foundry. This building will let you craft Lunite.
- Process the Lunite into Luminous Gear. Yeh. This stupid list is getting ridiculously long. Thank you for nothing IGG.
- And then you will be able to convert T4 into T5.
- By the time you reach the end of this horrible list, you’ll be able to control your flying car with your mind…
- And that’s it! Easy as pie.
Also, there are paid packs to make everything go quicker, but of course, they cost money… Yay!